Pep Guardiola after dispute with fans: ... then I'll go back

Team Manager Pep Guardiola has coccetted in the dispute with its own fans with his farewell to the English Champion Manchester City. I have no problem with the fans. If I had one, I would withdraw, said the 50-year-old at a press conference on Friday.

Previously, Guardiola statements had taken care of the Champions League prelude against RB Leipzig (6: 3) for displeasure with the followers. The Catalan had complained about lack of support for his team.

At the game only 38,062 spectators had come - possible was 55,000. He only magic about Support, Guardiola said now, but you twisted me the word in the mouth .

Kevin Parker, Secretary-General of the Fan Association of Citizens, had killed Guardiola, better focusing on training. He also pointed to the pandemic location, ticket prices and economic consequences of Lockdowns for many fans.

Articles and videos about the topic Confusion at PEP-PK: Did not say that Experience the FA Cup & Carabao Cup live on Dazn. Get your free month now!

I will not apologize, said Guardiola, not even at Parker. Already in his time at the FC Barcelona or Bayern Munich he expressed itself similarly. He also knows the history of the club and his followers well. We are who we are. And I do not want to be like United, Liverpool, Bavaria, Barcelona or Madrid, he said.

Comments

Popular Posts