FC Arsenal: Aubameyang standing before transfer to Tottenham Hotspur

‘I really don’t care’ - Aubameyang dismisses Conte talk as Arsenal captain opens up on Spurs transf The former Bundesligastar Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (FC Arsenal) was according to its own information at the beginning of his career in front of a transfer to Gunners archival Tottenham Hotspur. The deal failed, however, because the Spurs simply no longer reported to the scorer.

Aubameyang described at sky sports, as it was done at that time. When asked if he would like to end his career or signed at Tottenham, the Ga boner replied: You do not need to ask me that you already know: I would stop. Even more than anyway, because I shorted a few years ago Before that was to sign at Tottenham. But I have no idea what was going on there.

He did further: It was when I still played for Saint-Étienne or during my start-time in Dortmund, I do not know the time anymore. Anyway, I traveled there, looked at the stadium and the White Hart Lane. From there Nobody just contacted me with me suddenly. Nobody called me again.

He told himself then he wanted to worry about it. But that s the reason he will feel additional motivation in Arsenals Nordlondon derby against the unloved neighbor.

Articles and videos about the topic Vieira s return: from invincible to the opponent

Are you also interested in topics related to Bundesligastar Pierre-Emerick Games?

Smith Rowe: That s Arsenal s ShootingS tar Chelsea s Loan Army : Why de Bruyne, Lusaka and Salah were still sold English Cup Competitions and Championship Live on DAZN. Register now!

Aubameyang stormed between 2011 and 2013 for AS Saint-Étienne before moving to BVB for 13 million euros. There, four and a half strong years followed before it went to Arsenal for just under 64 million euros. There is the 32-year-old now captain.

Comments

Popular Posts