VfB Stuttgart | Combined Kalajdzic remains open

The Austrian international had actually previously confessed that he had actually not yet made a choice on his more showing off job. Nonetheless, according to the existing standing, there is also a staying in the Bundesliga at the Stuttgart Most definitely an imaginable choice: There is no guarantee or a contract in this feeling, stressed the striker, that is literally after a few injury fears in the previous period wishes to return to leading degree.

The 25-year-old emphasized on Tuesday to concentrate mainly on summer season preparation with VfB. I am right here, I train tough and will drive everybody to win every game to get the very best out. My emphasis gets on VfB. I will not vanish with my thoughts, Kalajdzic was in the kicker cited the training school.

The rumor mill around striker Sasa Kalajdzic is also vibrant in the training school of VfB Stuttgart in Weiler in the Allgäu. Manchester United and Ajax Amsterdam in particular were acted as a feasible buyer for the two-meter guns, however they still do not desire to rule out remaining with the Swabians.

Saša

Kalajdzic scored 22 times in the Bundesliga for VfB Stuttgart

The fact that Kalajdzic has become so desired whatsoever at house and abroad is extra happy with the native of Vienna, as he proceeds, as he proceeded: I am happy that I have created this condition that people like me that, not only due to my dimension, they search for at me.

In 48 Bundesliga games for VfB Stuttgart, the facility ahead has scored 22 objectives.

Should he really still choose to stay in the country, it would be come with by a contract extension by 2024 and also a dealt with transfer cost for the summertime of 2023.

Comments

Popular Posts